Why Revolution Wraps:
Revolution Wraps is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-definition, large-format graphics. We take pride in partnering with our clients to BUILD BIGGER BRANDS.
We are looking for precision, efficiency, and awesomeness. You are fearless and humble. You approach challenges simply as issues not yet solved.
We believe in the POWER OF POSITIVE… making our customers ultra-happy while working together, as a team to create amazing results…a positive attitude is a must!
You will also help in every possible way when needed… when there’s a “sticker emergency,” it’s all hands-on deck, achieving the IMPOSSIBLE to MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Come join our growing family! We are seeking an individual for our Lincoln, Nebraska location to expand our existing staff. Our creative environment allows us to deliver products that are unparalleled to those of our competition. We offer a fast-paced, creative, fun and dynamic work environment, along with opportunities to advance your career.
TITLE: Video Production Intern
The Video Production Intern helps to plan, coordinate, shoot, produce, edit and disseminate videos that are consistent with the Revolution Wraps brand. This person will develop videos that showcase Revolution Wraps’ wide range of products and projects to support the Revolution Wraps sales team.
All applicants must submit a demo reel to be considered for the position.
Essential Job Functions
- Works in collaboration with internal and external resources to plan video products that are consistent with the Revolution Wraps brand and that will be used in social media, on the website, at trade shows, in presentations and in internal and external company communications. This includes collaborating with others to develop storyboards and scripts when necessary or interview questions and prompts when necessary.
- Conducts field-based video production, which could include site surveys, interacting with clients and peers and operating portable video and audio equipment while capturing the best possible videography for the circumstances.
- Plans and performs video post-production tasks, which includes reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, tape logging, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing. Utilizes computer graphics and special effects for video post-production, compresses video for output, captures and archives recorded video and makes video products available in a variety of formats. Understands requirements for video lighting and sound.
- May be asked to take still photography as required for marketing-related activities, often at short notice.
- May be asked to produce video animation as required for videos and presentations.
- May be assigned to daily social media posts and video.
Education and Experience
- Currently a full-time student at a four-year college or university in Nebraska as junior or senior status; or currently a full-time student at a two-year college in Nebraska and successfully completed a minimum of one-half of the total credit hours required for an associate degree; or a resident of Nebraska, enrolled full-time in a four-year college or university in a state other than Nebraska, and achieved junior or senior status
- College-level related coursework in the various stages of video production required
- Proficiency with various software including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition required
- Experience with video editing/production required
- Knowledge of professional video production procedures, practices, techniques and terminology; studio production with multi-camera shooting; cinematography; principles of digital video capture; lighting conditions and their effect on video; audio conditions and how to optimize it for video; a variety of cameras required
- Knowledge of proper safety practices
- Self-motivated and demonstrates the ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Attendance: Flexible scheduled attendance
- Physical: Able to lift 50 lbs. and carry it across uneven and stepped terrain at times
- Environmental: N/A
- Work Schedule: Flexible 15-20 hours
Compensation: Hourly $11-15
Location: 2901 N. 27th Street, Suite B, Lincoln, NE 68521
If you can thrive working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects at the same time, and communicating clearly for everyone involved, all while doing whatever it takes to successfully complete the project, then you should today!