3M Thinsulate Insulation for your Windows
Smarter windows keep weather out where it belongs
3M™ Thinsulate™ Climate Control Window Film is a low emissivity, or “Low E,” window film that helps improve the insulation value of a typical single-pane window close to that of a double-pane window, and of a double-pane close to that of a triple-pane. Application of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Climate Control Window Film is much, much less expensive than actually replacing all that glass, and the results rival or match the performance, and appearance, of new glass.
Historic registered buildings, newer office towers, and every sort of building in between can be improved by the addition of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Climate Control Window Film. It enhances sustainability, comfort, and helps to provide fade protection, while remaining virtually invisible, with a neutral appearance that will not dramatically change the look of your windows—inside or out.
- Helps provide increased insulation performance, much like upgrading single pane to double pane and double pane to triple pane windows
- Helps keep you warm during cold winter months
- Tinted versions allow from 15% to 35% of the visible light through your windows
- Rejects up to 59% of the heat coming through your windows
- Lightly tinted 40% version and clear 75% version allow visible light through your windows
- Limited lifetime residential warranty and 15-year commercial warranty